Medical Social Worker
Medical Social Workers can coordinate care between different providers and/or facilities for a single patient. With their help, you can enjoy continuity of care.
- Counseling for the Patient about Illness
- Coping with Impending Loss of a Loved One
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
Do you have questions about filing insurance claims or advanced directives for a loved one? Get help from those who can provide you with quality service and nothing less. Visit us at our office or call us at 800-464-4360.